Dear Jiansong:

FSL4.0 can't do parallel processing by simply entering the command "tbss_2_reg" at another terminal even though you got dual processors or networking two computers. You must use SGE to set up parallel processing.  I know FSL website said you can, but my experience is that it only applies to FSL3.0.

Yi-Shin