Sorry that I didn't explain the situation clearly. I used only one output.sca file from HLK2000. I ran the scalepack2mtz (in CCP4i, data reduction, import merged data) several times, on both linux Fedora and window XP, the same computer though.

For the next step refinement, I mean add H2O, ion, ligands, double check certain sidechains.... In those refmac runs, I always use the same mtz file, which I generated from the beginning. I am as surprised as you are the Rfree flags are identical from those different "first" runs.

Thanks