Sent on behalf of Peter Manson

I've posted an updated version of Bill Griffiths' List of Little Press Publications website at

http://llpp.ms11.net/

-- the old address, http://www.indigogroup.co.uk/llpp/ redirects to the new one, as does www.the-lollipop.co.uk for now at least.  Any UK small-press publisher who has new books to list, please send basic information to me at [log in to unmask] and it'll be added to the site.  I'd be pleased to receive information from overseas small presses too, as long as they have an easy means of taking orders from the UK (if this turns into a full-time job I might have to make the site UK-only again, but let's see what happens).

Any press which doesn't have a website is welcome to send information for a page of their own at the LLPP site, see information at http://llpp.ms11.net/cond.html

I'll be contacting the presses who are already listed on the site over the next few days to let them know about the changes.  Thanks to Bob Trubshaw for helping with the changeover, and to Bill for starting it all.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Manson's homepage: http://www.petermanson.com/
Object Permanence homepage: http://www.objectpermanence.co.uk/

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!