Snapshot.properties, Paul - you'll have that field listed as owned in
Snapshot Controlled Fields. Snapshot.properties is in
blackboard\apps\snapshot\data. One of ours looks like this:

# Snapshot controlled field settings for Blackboard override of data

# fields for category entities

category.bb.controlled.fields=

# fields for link entities

categorymembership.bb.controlled.fields=

# fields for course entities

group.bb.controlled.fields=TEMPLATE_COURSE_KEY,TEMPLATE_ORGANIZATION_KEY
,X_BB_TEMPLATEKEY,AVAILABLE_IND

# fields for student entities

person.bb.controlled.fields=SYSTEM_ROLE,AVAILABLE_IND,PUBLIC_IND

# fields for enrollment entities

membership.bb.controlled.fields=ROLE

# fields for portal role membership entities

portalrolemembership.bb.controlled.fields=

Check your 'course entities' to see if title is one of those.

Kate

Kate Boardman

Head of E-learning

Centre for Learning & Quality Enhancement

University of Teesside

Middlesbrough TS1 3BA

tel: +44 (0) 1642 384593