The Changing Faces of Learning: a 1-day conference on current and emergent learning technologies

Date: Wednesday 6th February 2008
Venue: Park Inn, Forgegate, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4NA

The Learning Lab is pleased to bring you details of the next 1-day conference in its Changing Faces of Learning conference series. This event will focus on current and emergent learning technologies and how their usage is influencing the education and training sectors. Our speakers have been selected for their experience and expertise in using, promoting and researching the latest technologies. With technology now a core ingredient in the learning experience, this conference aims to challenge delegates to consider how innovative solutions can enhance the learning within their organisations.

Who is it for?
The conference is aimed at anyone from the education and training sectors who is using technology for training, education or the support of learning. The event will particularly appeal to ICT directors and co-ordinators, teachers/lecturers, training managers, e-learning vendors and anyone else involved in the selection, utilisation or management of ICT within their organisation.

Guest Speakers
Guest speakers will include:

Venue and cost
The Park Inn is conveniently located in the centre of Telford just off J5 of the M54 with free parking on site. Telford Central railway station is less than a mile away.

As a not-for-profit organisation, the Learning Lab is able to offer this conference at the low rate of 120 per person.

Booking and further information
To view full conference details and book a place, please visit our website at www.learninglab.org.uk.

Alternatively, you can contact Abi Redmond directly on tel: 01902 323932 or e-mail: [log in to unmask]