ATASS Sports is a leading statistical research consultancy business
delivering high-quality sports models and output to the betting
industry.

We are currently looking to fill a range of full-time positions to work
as part of our existing and newly planned research teams. We have
positions available at all levels for applied statisticians,
mathematical modellers, database managers and IT support staff. Generous
salary and benefits packages are the norm and depend upon position,
qualifications and experience. All posts will be based at our newly
developed office complex on the Exeter business park. Start dates are
flexible.

The ideal applicants will combine a passion for sports with a passion
for innovative analysis and research. Our new recruits will work within
close-knit multi-skilled teams to model a variety of sports markets,
obtaining and incorporating real-time information, and developing and
applying novel statistical and mathematical modeling techniques.

The closing date for this round of appointments is April 20th 2008.
Applications or requests for further information should be addressed to
Steve Brooks via [log in to unmask] Additional information can also be
found on our web site - http:/www.atassltd.co.uk
<http://www.atassltd.co.uk>

ATASS values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from any
suitably qualified individuals.