Hi

I am organising the June date for the next West Midlands scientific meeting.

Can the other regions please advise asap if they already have any meetings scheduled for June this year.

Also copied to the ACB office with the same request.

Please reply to me not the list and copy to the ACB Office if they don't know yet.

Thanks

Dr Jonathan Middle
Deputy Director, UK NEQAS Birmingham
0121 414 7300, fax 0121 414 1179
Please use [log in to unmask] for PERSONAL work-related email
Please use [log in to unmask] for UK NEQAS service-related email
For work-unrelated personal email please ask for my private Gmail address
All opinions expressed in this email are mine alone and are not necessarily representative of the views of the UK NEQAS organisation, UK NEQAS Birmingham (Wolfson EQA Laboratory), University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust or University of Birmingham.