Hi Caroline,

Given that the OTO's MoE initiations are 6 in number (or 5.5 if one
takes the Prince of Jerusalem at the same time as IV*)  v. Gardnerian's
3 initiations, there isn't a one-to-one correspondence between them.
I'd be very interested in hearing Melissa Harrington's views on the
subject.

Thank you,
Felicia Swayne-Heidrick