To: [log in to unmask]

 Hi, I've hearded that in former versions of SPM2 there was a bug concerning the conjunction analysis (see the paper by Nichols et al, 2005),

the correct procedure should be available after the updating.

However, my problem is, after I update the spm2 (ftp://ftp.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm2_updates ), I can not  run it in Matlab 7.0.1

So, is there anyone could tell me, the spm2 (2005, Dec) contains a correct procedure of conjunction analysis or not . If the answer is no,

which dll files repairing the conjunction analysis?  could I only update  those files then the spm might run in matlab?

Thanks a lot

Yiquan