Dear Han Nguyen,

the Volumes toolbox available from the SPM extensions page has a tool
that may be helpful to you. It is called StatsTools>ChangeSPM.mat and
does exactly what you want, given that only a common path component
changes and not the image arrangement in different subdirectories.

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche

Freiburg Brain Imaging