I have been asked to forward this. Alison

From: Davies, Jacqueline
Sent: 06 December 2007 14:43
To: Macfarlane, Alison
Subject: FW: December London Medical Sociology Group Meeting

Alison

I don't seem to be able to do group emails from home.  Please can you
direct this invite to a medical sociology talk on pregnancy after
stillbirth to the right group. Last month we had about 20 people in a
room that can hold 40. We are very rarely oversubscribed so the more who
come along, the better.

Jacqueline Davies
CC&HS.