Forwarded with thanks for all the submissions!

Bill Stockting and Victoria Peters
EAC Working Group

-----Original Message-----
From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Kathy Wisser
Sent: 05 December 2007 13:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EACWG: Thank You!

Thank You!:

The Encoded Archival Context Working Group received a great deal of
feedback
on the beta standard for Encoded Archival Context, and I want to thank
everyone who took the time to get their thoughts to us. Your feedback is
important to us, and it will provide a starting point for the Group's
review
of the beta standard.

If you did not have time to provide the feedback before November 30th,
please do not hesitate to forward your thoughts to me when you do have
time.
While we were looking for a starting point, we are open to any and all
comments.

You may contact me at [log in to unmask]

Kathy Wisser
Chair, EACWG

Katherine M. Wisser
NC ECHO Metadata Coordinator