Dear all

We are doing some research into online audiences for the London Museums Hub.

If you only have a few seconds to spare, even a brief reply would be helpful:
Have you done any evaluation of your online audiences - or do you
know of any other data or research?

If you have more time, read on - otherwise, thanks for your help!
Martin Bazley and Nicky Boyd

                                  Please email off-list
I will post a summary - let me know if you prefer your name not to appear.
If you would rather talk it through, I can phone you, and type as we speak.

If you have time:

The project involves
- gathering information about existing online audiences
- developing a reliable methodology
- using these to inform future online development for existing and
new audiences

Have you assessed or tried to assess any of these?

"       Audience demographics (age, gender, location, occupation,
ethnicity, level of internet use etc).
"       Reasons for visiting the web sites.
"       Degree to which expectations were met by the web sites.
"       Extent to which the web sites encourage or support physical
visits to the museums.
"       Previous and expected future use of the web sites and museums.
"       Ways in which users discover the web sites.
"       Potential additional content and functionality for the future.
"       Content and features required by those not able to visit the museum.
"       Demand for user contribution and e-commerce.

If you could only get reliable information on a few of the above,
which 3 would you choose?
How would you use the information?
Any suggestions on the best way to assess any of the above?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks for your help with this

Best wishes
Martin Bazley and Nicky Boyd

With apologies if you get this more than once
                                  Please email off-list
I will post a summary - let me know if you prefer your name not to appear.
If you would rather talk it through, I can phone you, and type as we speak.

---
Martin Bazley
ICT4Learning
15 Margin Drive