-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edwina Wontner
Sent: 16 November 2007 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Skills drive - why no mention of libraries?

I think that it is all very well discussing this on the Lis-pub-libs
discussion list but I have noted after reading the article on the BBC
website that there are no comments on the BBC website itself. Surely if
librarians collectively are going to raise any sort of profile then we
have to respond and debate externally ourselves where possible.

Edwina Wontner