Dear All

My request for the article from Kidney International has now been satisfied. Thanks to Julia from Dorchester for the article.

However, I am still looking for the rest of the articles….

Thanks

Preeti

Preeti Puligari

Training and Outreach Librarian

Dudley Primary Care Trust

Union Street

Dudley DY2 8PP

Tel: 01384 366101

Did you know that your local health library offers
Help and advice from skilled staff
Journal and book collections – electronic as well as traditional
User Workstation with Internet access
Training courses and current awareness services
Search services and document delivery

Dudley Health Libraries Catalogue http://libcat.dudley.nhs.uk/amlibweb

National Library for Health www.library.nhs.uk