Hi Mojgan
S29 relates to the delection prevention of a crime the apprehension
detection of an offender or collection etc of tax. Therefore a crime
must have been committed or the disclosure will assist in the
prevention of a crime.Finding a missing child might prevent a crime
but it is a bit of a thin excuse. It is possible though that the
Adoptions and Children's Act of around 2002 might provide the statute
to enable you to use S35, another statute permits sharing, as it could
be argued it is for the child's well being.
This would be up to the Police to convince you this was the case.

Regards

Alan

Alan Stead
IMTS