Friends and Colleagues,

Next spring, I will be moving to Melbourne, Australia, to take up a
post as Dean of the Faculty of Design at Swinburne University of
Technology. Deputy Vice Chancellor Dale Murphy's announcement appears
on the Swinburne web site:

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/

My years in Norway and Denmark have given me good memories and warm
relations with friends and colleagues. These will remain strong in
the years to come. Swinburne offers an opportunity to deepen my
engagement in design and design research, presenting challenges and
opportunities that will make living and working in Melbourne an
adventure.

--

Ken Friedman
Professor

Institute for Communication, Culture, and Language
Norwegian School of Management
Oslo, Norway

Center for Design Research
Denmark's Design School