-----Original Message-----
From: Georges Van der straten [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25. oktober 2007 09:15
To: Anthony Slater (E-mail); Charo (E-mail); Dirk Vande Velde (E-mail);
Estrella (E-mail); [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: ecett; Thierry Cherpion; Hughes Martens
Subject: two requests: 1) expertise in caring for a pregnant resident & 2)
coacing residents in parental responsailities

Dear partners and responsible of ECEtt helpdesks,
Trempoline has two reuests:

1) urgent: we have a new resident of 22 who informed the staff that she is
pregnant. She thinks that she wants to keep the baby. We are ready to coach
her to clarify her situation and to help her in any case. My staff is
wondering about the adptation of the program in order to avoid making harm
to the child (psychological pressure on the mother, encouter groups, etc).
Do some of your programs have such experience with pregnant residents and
should they agree to share their experience with our team? Experience can be
shared in English, Italian, Spanish or French by Skype, or e-mail or
telephone.

2) pilot traineeship: we have a staff member responsible to coach the
residents who have children outside of the TC in their efforts to
re-establish a right parental relation with their children. Do some of your
programmes have such experience in coaching residents in reestablishing
parental relations outside the TC? Would they agree to have the visit of our
staff to share experience ?

Can you forward (and eventually translate) these requests to all your
members, even non partners of "Pilot" project? Thank you.  Answer to

Georges van der Straten

Georges van der Straten
Directeur Général
Grand Rue 3