Dear Carsten,

thank you very much for the kind advice. I am still trying to figure out all of the requirements in this country.

Kind regards,

Albert

Carsten Hald <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>

28/09/2007 01:09 PM
Please respond to
Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: [EFTC] advice - staff/resident ratios

Hi Albert
In Norway we have 6 Tc and the rations is between 0.85 - 1.1 including all forms off staff ( also administrativ staff) This is very high, but we have many standars to meet from policymakers. The rations also includes reintery work and admissions work which in many off the tc`s in norway are demanding because off distanses  and the health system.
The TC  have small numbers off residents from 15 to 30.
 The Tc are runned as structured hieracial TC with limited responsiblity for residents to conduct Therapy grops, high degree off responsible for the daily work structure.
best wishes
Carsten.
clinical director