Dear all,

I just happened to have been on the phone to them! The situation is
this: the Shoreditch Digital Bridge project was a time-limited local
digital TV pilot funded through the EU and the Shoreditch Trust. It
incorporated a CCTV channel on the system whereby residents could watch
certain CCTV cameras. The project ended in June and the system was
removed. The technological platform on which it was based ('Digital
Bridge') is now owned by the T4 company, who are trying to sell the
system to other local authorities, the first of which will be Norwich
sometime next year. However, Norwich are not interested in the CCTV
element, this will simply be a local digital TV system. Indeed there are
currently no plans to introduce the CCTV system anywhere, however I am
keeping in touch with them and if such a possibility does arise, will
leap in there with a research plan!

All the best,

David.

Dr David Murakami Wood