Dear List,

Thank you so much for all your good postings of the last two months.

You are welcome to continue this debate into November, because we are
having a slightly more informal theme then, and it may not get going
until the RE:Place conference in Berlin from 13th.

During the 'Refresh!' conference in 2005, CRUMB had an informal
discussion on "Histories Of Curating New Media Art  Process Or
Product", and the edited version of that discussion is now available
from http://www.crumbweb.org/

We'd like to do something similar this year, everyone is welcome to
post their responses to the event, and we'll also be inviting speakers
from the event - thanks to Gunalan and Andreas for their help on this-
we're looking forward to it, and Verina will be attending in the flesh.

Yours,

Beryl

Beryl Graham, Professor of New Media Art
School of Arts, Design, Media and Culture, University of Sunderland
Ashburne House,
Ryhope Road
Sunderland
SR2 7EE
Tel: +44 191 515 2896    [log in to unmask]

CRUMB web resource for new media art curators
http://www.crumbweb.org