medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Yes -- without turning this into an off-topic series of observations, it is important to accept the fact that some publishers with less exalted reputations publish some gems, and that some much-worshipped publishers allow their glory to mask the fact that some of their products are clearly unworthy. Despite the codicologist in me (or because of it?), it's always a good thing to judge a work by its contents, not by its cover or its particular imprimatur.

George

--
George FERZOCO