From: "Christopher Crockett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [M-R] Coffrets de messagers ...

From: pecia <[log in to unmask]>

> Coffrets de messagers et images du Moyen Age

> http://blog.pecia.fr

http://blog.pecia.fr/category/Vente-auction

http://www.pba-auctions.com/deptmnts/dept_mobilier/cata_mobilier/ventes_2007/07-11-07.html

many thanks, Jean Luc.

a facinating little corner of the book business.

i assume that André Jammes is the owner of the venerable Librairie Paul
Jammes (rue Gozlin, across the boulevard from St. Germain-des-Pres), and the
most erudite book French dealer i ever came across.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]