Two points:
  I've read and surmised that dissolution of the Templars' Order was Philippe le Bel's way of getting out of their debt; since PlB was head of the "Rois Maudits dynasty," Jacques de Molay had the last laugh.
  The Templars' property was given in large measure to the Knights of Saint John, hence the frequent confusion of the two Orders.
  MG

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]