Doctissimi,

  My responses to various posts must seem even more peculiar than usual. They are frequently days late; some posts post before earlier-posted posts (did you follow that?); and I have missed some messages entirely. I've been relying on the archives to try to keep up. So if I ignore you or respond days late, it's not my fault. I hope...
  MG
  p.s. I'm mailing this Oct 17 at 9:45 p.m. from the U.S. It will be interesting to see if and when it shows up... I know, it will pop right up :-))