One small addition to GHB's most recent reply: an updated translation
of the Explanation of the Apocalypse is in progress (Wallis).  I know
of no current plans to translate the other commentaries (Proverbs,
Mark, and Luke).

[shameless self-promotion:] For bibliography on these and other
translated medieval commentaries, see my lists organized by date and
biblical book at
http://people.virginia.edu/~jph8r/transbib.html

--Jonathan Hall

to: [log in to unmask]