Excellent resource, current and impressively complete!  You will
doubtlessly be (in the good sense) cited.
We owe you thanks, Jonathan.

George

>medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture
>One small addition to GHB's most recent reply: an updated
>translation of the Explanation of the Apocalypse is in progress
>(Wallis).  I know of no current plans to translate the other
>commentaries (Proverbs, Mark, and Luke).
>
>[shameless self-promotion:] For bibliography on these and other
>translated medieval commentaries, see my lists organized by date and
>biblical book at
><http://people.virginia.edu/~jph8r/transbib.html>http://people.virginia.edu/~jph8r/transbib.html

--Jonathan Hall
--
George Hardin Brown, Professor of English Emeritus
Department of English, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-2087

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]