Library stakeholders and funders, including senior managers, elected representatives, government bodies, headteachers and clinicians are regularly swamped by information and people wanting their attention. And often library services are not their top priority!  Our opportunities for getting our message across to them and persuafde them of the importance of library sevices are often very limited and all too brief.

Influencing Stakeholders is a one day course to enable you to positively influence your stakeholders and get the results you want from all your communications. The course will teach you to quickly identify and match others’ styles in order to maximise the impact of your communication with them and enable you to get great results from both your face to face and written communications with them.

The course costs £175 and will be held at Birmingham City University.

For more information, see http://www.ebase.bcu.ac.uk/training/influencing-stakeholders.html

Or email [log in to unmask]

Make a provisional booking at http://www.ebase.bcu.ac.uk/provisional_booking.html

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!