Try using this program to convert the data.

http://lcni.uoregon.edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert/

Choose the folder with the dicom files in the "Add Folder" as the Input folder (or by clicking "Input > Add folder").

Choose Output type as "FSL Nifti" and in the "Options" button, choose "save multivolume series as 4D files" and "save as .nii file"

It will take a upto 5 minutes to convert.

--
Regards,
Mithra

Imaging Research Center