Dear Friends

The message below was originally posted to the EFTC list (Therapeutic Communities) and noted the sad death of Dr. Eugenie Cheesmond, founder of the Lifeline Project in England.  However, I am aware that the EFTC list does not have many UK-based members and thought that it would make sense to further post this notice to other predominantly UK-membered lists and a few particular individuals. Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who knew Eugenie or of the work of Lifeline during those early years.