Dear list members,

I wonder if there is anybody who could help me with the translation of
the term "Vogelsonnenbarke" which I need for a publication. I have read
the translation "bird-sun boat" but wondered if there is a more precise
translation used. Any help much appreciated.

Regards,

Marion

Marion Page

Data Team Officer

NMRC Swindon

Tel: 01793 414882

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.