Try contacting Chris Jones at the North Pennines Heritage Trust

Regards
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: British archaeology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gareth Talbot
Sent: 26 October 2007 14:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BRITARCH] North Pennine Stone Slate

 Can anyone offer any suggestions please?
I'm after local terms for North Pennine stone slate - used for roofing
etc....

Thanks
Gareth
This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. If
you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store
or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender.
Nothing in the email amounts to a legal commitment on our part unless
confirmed by a signed communication. Whilst this email and associated
attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within the
Natural England systems, we can accept no responsibility once it has left
our systems. Communications on Natural England systems may be monitored
and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for
other lawful purposes.