From: Dorian Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 3:19 am
Subject: Annals of Botany domestication issue

Dear colleagues,

I thought I would draw your attention to a recent issue of the Annals of Botany (Vol. 100[5]) focusing on crop domestication. While most papers deal with genetic approaches, including some interesting work on the 6-row gene(s) in barley and rice, a couple also review archaeobotanical data. The whole issue is available as open access:

http://aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/vol100/issue5/index.dtl

Dorian