Resourcelink Query on Pay Elements

Can you please help?

To all Rlink Users:-

We have USS AVCs set up as a 'Pension' Pay Elements and this is now causing us problems when the pay element ends mid month as the calculation is incorrect. Has anybody else encountered this problem and overcome it (apart from entering a manual adjustment). The Northgate helpdesk have suggested either making it a 'N' pay element (but this will have implications to Pensions) or make a manual adjustment, both of which we had already considered. I was hoping they may have a formula to use, but obviously not.

Any information would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Sarah

Sarah McCaghrey
Payroll Manager
University of Surrey
01483 682094 - Payroll Office

The University of Surrey is a university established by charter.  Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the University of Surrey shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.