Lee

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony Pettit
Sent: 10 October 2007 11:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Fwd: Charging for duplicate P60s etc]

Hello

Can you tell me if any of you charge for duplicate P60s,copy payslips,
mortgage letters or any other similar documents and if you do would you
be willing to tell me what your current charges are ?

Also do you participate in Payslip Advertising and if so are you willing
to share details of the companies you use.

Many Thanks

Tony Pettit
Payroll & Pensions Manager
Queen Mary, University of London