Dear SPM users,
              I'm working on rat fMRI and looking to get our data analyzed in SPM. After several hours of efforts: the issues with the change in the image dimensions and size of the resulting image after running normalization (i.e. changes to the bounding box & voxel size respectively) was fixed. We understand that this is because of the fact that the default values of the processes in SPM are meant for human brain analysis.
              Yet still the issue with the shift in the origin of the resulting data remains unsolved. when compared to the input image the resulting image (after normalization) looks dragged towards a corner and not-satisfactory.

Can one of you who have experience in analyzing rat fMRI data, please help. We will be glad to provide more detailed explanation of the issues, if required.

Many thanks in advance,
Sak