From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Keiko Tatsumi
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 11:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] no mean image created

Dear SPMers,

I am new to SPM5 and am now trying to batch process my fMRI experiment
data with the program.  Out of 84 sessions I have "Realigned (Estimate
and Reslice)" so far, only 5 sessions came out with their mean images -
I wonder whether I am doing something wrong or it is just a bug.  There
seems to be no logic as for when a mean image is generated for a
particular session.

I tried to take advantage of "SPM Quickstart" by Dr. Patterson in which
how to creat "mean image only" is well explained.  I batch processed 10
sessions following the procedure given in the document; yet only one
session came out with the mean image.

Should you have the same problem and hopefully have solved it, please
let me know how.  If it is a bug, I would like to know how to fix it.  I
would truly appreciate your suggetions.

Keiko Tatsumi