Hi list subscribers,

Mejan Labs (which is a space for experiments in art connected to the Royal
Academy of Fine Arts in Stockholm and the Royal University College of Fine
Arts in Stockholm) is together with the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
and the Stockholm Resilience Centre planning an exhibition on the theme
"Resilience", from an ecology perspective, next year.

I find the term resilience quiet interesting, for any kind of complex system
and I can't see it has been discussed on the list previously. The exhibition
is produced through an open call, see www.mejanlabs.se/resilience

Apart for the term the project of course deals with other topics that are
more often discussed for example "art v/s science". I guess there might be
interesting for some of you to follow the proceedings of the project. You
can always contact me if you find this interesting.