I also have had a problem today.  My customer did not receive the report.

I also noticed yesterday that the word 'trauma' was not mapping to the
preferred heading: 'Wounds and injuries' on Medline/thesaurus mapping.  I
have emailed Dialog with this as it seems really strange.

Best wishes

Diane Pritchatt
Senior Information Professional
NHS Blood and Transplant
Vincent Drive
B15 2SG

Tel: 0121 254 0512
Fax: 0121 254 0516

The National Blood Service

Do something amazing today - Give Blood.

Please call 0845 7 711 711.

You can visit us at, or on BBC2,
Ceefax page 465.

The National Blood Service is part of NHS Blood and

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender, and not necessarily those of the National Blood

This text confirms that this e-mail message and its
attachments have been swept for the presence of
computer viruses by the National Blood Service,
however we cannot guarantee that they are virus free.

All e-mails and their attachments to and from the domain may be archived, and their contents