Dear Colleagues,

QM/P-44 (DO13) Warwickshire Libraries

As a consequence of the installation of our new Library Management System at the beginning of October, we are having to suspend our Inter-Library Loan service from 10 September to 5 October, 2007.

During this time, please only contact us if we are the only location.

All the material already booked as being required for the beginning of October will be sent out as usual.  We will also continue to take requests for material which is not required until after the 5 October.

With good wishes,

Kathleen

Kathleen Collins
Music and Drama Librarian

    ********************************************************************************* When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please: * do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only * do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses * do not send commercial advertisements to the list * start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden