I thought I would alert you to our lecture this month:

Thursday 13 September 2007, 7.00pm, at the Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London SW7

Earthwatch Lecture: Animals & their Ecosystems

Sue van Rensburg & Dr. Tigga Kingston

Two talks on the complicated business of reconciling the needs of species with the delicate balance of their habitats, from zebras, giraffes and rhinos in South Africa to the lesser-known bats of Malaysia’s rainforests.

Entrance free, but by ticket only.

For tickets and further information, please ring (01865) 318856; e-mail [log in to unmask]

www.earthwatch.org/europe/events/lecture3_2007.html

I would also be very grateful if you could circulate details to colleagues and contacts.

Best wishes

Simon Laman

Events Officer

Earthwatch Institute (Europe)

Prama House

267 Banbury Road

Oxford, OX2 7HT

U.K.

tel 44 - (0)1865 318856

fax 44 - (0)1865 311383

www.earthwatch.org/europe

  • Spend a weekend in historic Bath

Join a two-day team in the beautiful city of Bath taking a behind-the-scenes look at Grey Whale Migrations. Book online for teams from 29-30 September, 20-21 October and 19-20 April, or call +44 (0)1865 318831.

  • Search for lions in the African bush

Visit Kenya where you can help scientists to shed light on Tsavo’s unique lions. Spaces on teams book up fast so hurry to reserve your place on Lions of Tsavo from 5-17 November or 3-15 December. Call +44 (0)1865 318831 or book online.

Save paper – think before you print this email.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views, which are not the views of Earthwatch Institute Europe unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Earthwatch Institute (Europe) monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.

Conservation Education & Research Trust also known as Earthwatch Institute (Europe) is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under company number 4373313 and charity number 1094467. The registered address is, Prama House, 267 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7HT England.