In Rome there is a museum of the holy souls in Purgatory in the Parrocchia Sacro Cuore in Prati-Lungotevere Prati 12. In the little museum (in a hallway to the right of the sanctuary) there is a plaque detailing multiple visits of a soul in purgatory who  appeared to a relative beseeching the fulfillment of a vow to have Mass said for the deceased person. Descriptions of the items in the museum are at
http://www.lastree.net/fragmentslog/fragments/Purgatoire%20i.pdf
Numbers 3 and 5 might be helpful. If I remember correctly there were multiple apparitions recorded in exhibit #3 although the summary does not say so.

Multiple appearances to the same person show up in Gregory the Great. Dialogues 4.36.
Saint Job of Pochayiv (17th cent.) is reputed to have appeared three time post mortem with directions for the disposal of his relics. The only convenient reference to him that I have found is the Wikipedia entry, but at least there are bibliographical entries.

Gamaliel (the sage mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles) appeared three times to a priest named Lucian. See http://www.westsrbdio.org/prolog/my.html?month=August&day=2 and http://orthodoxwiki.org/Apostle_Stephen_the_Protomartyr

St. Michael the archangel appeared three times to Saint Aubert, bishop of Avranches See http://www.franceattraction.com/mont-saint-michel-france.html

The icon of Mary at Kazan was discovered after three appearances ca. 1612.
http://moscow-taxi.com/churches/kazan-cathedral.html

Christ appeared three times to Saint Blaise. Legenda Aurea, Granger translation, section 38, page 151.

Our Lady of Walsingham appeared three times to Richeldis de Faverches. See http://www.walsingham-church.org/ancientshrine.htm

There are lots of triple Marian apparitions.

Maureen A. Tilley
Visiting Professor of Theology
Fordham University
113 W. 60th Street