Hi, all:

As you consider your options for Kalamazoo 2008, please note that
medieval-religion is sponsoring a session: The Laity and Popular
Religion.  This is a topic that really encourages interdisciplinary
exchanges, last year's panel was great, and I encourage you to submit
a proposal for our sponsored session this year.  Please send a
one-page abstract to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Phyllis
--
Dr. Phyllis G. Jestice