Anyone who would be interested in my newsletter on world views, may go to
the site and register at http://worldviews.thelovingorganization.com

You are also welcome to visit the blog and make any posts or comments you
like. The address is
http://worldviews.thelovingorganization.com/blogJustregister and you
will get a password in your email.

Thanks,