Hi Craig Dedo

Thank you very much for your  attention and comments.
I am migrating from Windows to Linux. Up to now , i used to develop  my codes without GUI using Intel Visual Fortran. In Linux the graphical functions are not available so i should use another GUI.
My expected OS is Linux (Ubuntu) though my code should be portable to windows.
The execution time is very important and i am looking for a method not to increase the execution time considerably.
At the moment i use a PC, however i plan to extend my code to use Linux clusters and benefit parallel processing.

Best Wishes,
Hadian