Hi Andy
We're taking a derivative idea from our Car Sharing app' (234car) to
produce an online buddy system for potential Job Share partners. Perhaps it
could go further to meet your needs?

Pete Walker, Internet Development Manager
Institute for Learning and Research Technology (ILRT)
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HH
Web: www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk
Tel: 0117 928 7192
Email: [log in to unmask]

--On 31 August 2007 13:00 +0100 "AJ Ramsden, Learning and Research