Sorry, I am currently out of the office. I will be able to deal with
your enquiry when I return.
Any urgent matters please contact a member of the Environmental Studies
Team via 02392 856700.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.