I'd agree - this question has similarities with which syndication technology
should I use RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0 (which is different and not an updated
version) or Atom?  The answer is it doesn't matter too much as applications
tend to support all three and each has strengths and weaknesses - the good
news is that all three are (relatively) open.

Brian

Brian Kelly
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, UK, BA2 7AY
Email: [log in to unmask]