Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that booking for the 13th EIUG Conference is now
open!

The conference is being hosted by University of St Andrews and will take
place on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th of September 2007.

Conference details including booking form, provisional programme, travel
and accommodation information can be found on the EIUG web site;

http://www.eiug.org/07conference.html

We'd be grateful if booking forms could be completed and returned as
soon as possible or by 12th August at the very latest.

We can now confirm that Betsey Graham will be coming!

We have as we did so succesfully last year, `extended' conference by a
half day and included more opportunities for colleagues to engage in
group discussion of 'hot topics' at Exchange of Experience sessions.  I
hope you agree that this year's programme combined with the wonderful
location promises to make this an excellent event.  Book now!

Looking forward to seeing you all in St Andrews.

NB As usual, we would intend to organise an informal pre-conference
social - drinks, dinner - for delegates arriving on the evening of the
5th September.

Regards

EIUG committee