Dear all,

I have been asked to trace a vocal score of the following song:

It has the politically incorrent title "The Darkies' Sunday School Song" (also known as "Old folks, young folks" or "The Sunday School Song" or "Walking in the parlor"). I think it's an old 1920s song with numerous verses that have been added over the years. I would be really grateful if you could check your Song Indexes and have a look for me - doesn't have to be the original version of the song - anything would do.

Many thanks,
Heather

Heather Davey
Music and Drama Library,
Room 117, County Library Headquarters,
81, North Walls,
Winchester, SO23 8BY
Tel: 01962 826638
Email: [log in to unmask]

********************************************************************************* When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please: * do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only * do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses * do not send commercial advertisements to the list * start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden